We like the Family Finger song. We sing it, we watch it on YouTube, and its fun!
“father finger, father finger, where are you? here I am, here I am, how do you do?”
Since I am teaching Josh about our family, I decided to make a Family High Five!
- Photos- I made a collage of our photos and printed them out.
- Paper Plate and Pen- I then drew a hand on a paper plate with 5 fingers
- Scissors – cut out the photos and the hand from the paper plate
- Glue -to paste the photos
- Popsicle stick – to support the hand
The most important part is getting your child involved in making this project. So after cutting out everything, it was Joshua’s job to paste the family photos on each finger.
Of course this is more fun when we start singing… “Daddy Finger, daddy finger, where are you?… Here I am, here I am, how do you do?”